[TYPO3-english] Newbie's Question: How to Modify the content of footer in Typo3 Introduction Package?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:03:56 CEST 2011

I think the layout/design is copyrighted and cannot be used to create its
own website. But what's about the technical point of view (sysfolder,
template, inclusion, etc.). I cannot imagine that in an opensource
environnment this part of setup cannot be reused.
Additional comments are welcome.
Cheers,
Ben