[TYPO3-english] Newbie's Question: How to Modify the content of footer in Typo3 Introduction Package?

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at belogix.com
Fri Apr 15 10:32:51 CEST 2011

Hi Kay,

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Kay Strobach <typo3 at kay-strobach.de> wrote:
> if i remember right, you're not allowed to change the introduction
> package (license ccnd).

Like has been discussed in this thread[1], right?
Actually, I'm doing this for learning purpose, not for commercial use
or to produce/build other product from it.

> But please take a look in Web > Templates one site should have a
> template where the footer is defined ;)

Thanks for nice hint. Is it in: Web / Templates , Go to: Home /
Generated content / Footer content ?
I can not find anything related on how to modify it, or... I made a mistake?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/typo3-english@lists.typo3.org/msg05203.html

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi.