[TYPO3-english] Unique news in RSS Feed

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:51:55 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have news categorised in different categories. Some of the news are
categorised in more than one categories. Now If I wanted to get RSS feed of
all the news from my site, I have a problem. All the stories that are tagged
to more than one  categories are coming up more than once in the feed. I am
using tt_news RSS feed for this purpose. You should be able to see my
problem in the following link.

http://www.internalmedicinenews.com/resources/rss-feed-for-cme/43a6f5b3a5.html?type=100&tx_ttnews[cat]=89,194

Here, I have put only 2 categories that share stories alot.

Is there any setting that I can apply to get only unique news for feeds.

Thanking you in advance for any help!

Regards,
Orish