[TYPO3-english] TScript Condition NOT operator?

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 14 11:01:21 CEST 2011

Am 14.04.2011 09:36, schrieb Björn Pedersen:
> Is this really what you want to do? Just hide the menu entry (the pages
> will still be available)?
>
> I would use 2 usergroups for this:
> One is set via the IP ( there is an extension for that).
> The user is a member of both groups.
>   Then 118 has groupacces set to group 2,
>   97 has groupaccess set to group 1.
>
> Björn
Hi Björn, thanks for your answer!

For now, it is ok to just hide the menu items. The situation is a little
bit more complex. 118 is a login-page and 97 a page with
"password-protected" content. Once you login via 118, you get redirected
to 97. Unfortunately I can't set 118 to "hide at login" (that would be
ideal), because the redirection wouldn't work anymore. So I decided to
just hide the menu item (Logout is possible via 97 then). On top of
that, I want the "Login" menu item (118) only show to people within a
certain IP range.
I hope this wasn't too confusing.

Anyway, is this the extension you're talking about?
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cc_iplogin_fe/current/
I will see if I can make use of it.

I also thought of making a userfunc, which I can use in my conditions
(never done that before though).

So sad that TYPO3 conditions are not functionally complete in terms of
logic :(

Thanks
Martin