[TYPO3-english] Typoscript tt_content html manipulation

Chris Whittington elachys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:41:02 CEST 2011

I'm trying to make a module that manipulates the content of each tt_content
block.

It requires the html to be manipulated with my own php script. Then returned
to typo3 for rendering. I also need to know the id so I can cache the
result.

I'm pretty new to Typoscript and haven't gotten any closer than:
tt_content.20.ParseFunct < module.mytypo3module_p1->method

Anyway, if someone could give an example of tt_content being modified with
php. I'd be very grateful!