[TYPO3-english] TER Upload problems

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Apr 13 17:04:30 CEST 2011

Hello guys,

i maintain some extensions.
During the last days i get more and more frustrated with TER Upload.

I tried uploads with TYPO3 4.5.2 / 4.6 dev with several internet
connections:

 - UMTS
 - < 1Mbit DSL
 - 50Mbit DSL
 - eduroam at german university

The upload of e.g. powermail2document was successfull with the 50Mbit
and eduroam. But with slower connections i have NO luck.

I always get the follwing error message:
> Bei dem Versuch eine Verbindung zum Server herzustellen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Netzwerkverbindung.

The network conection is online and stable ... putty running in
background doesn't complain.

Is there anyway to get uploads working again with the slow connections
and new em?

It seems, that uploading with the old em modules is a bit more stable
than with the new one ;(

Regards
Kay