[TYPO3-english] Update page's "tstamp" manually

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Apr 13 12:51:22 CEST 2011

Hi, List.

A website, I'm working on, contains big amount of TS parts, that may be
changed by customer. Simple case: footer and header texts.
Web uses 'weeaar_googlesitemap' for generating xml sitemap. That ext uses
"tstamp" field of pages for creating <lastmod> tags.
The problem is, that updating of TS (i.e. changing footer text for some web
subparts) won't affect a "tstamp" field. I'm not really good in SEO, but
customer says, that it actually affects it, when <lastmod> remains same, but
actual content is changed.
So, my question is: is there any way to update (perhaps, manually) "tstamp"
field of desired pages via TYPO3 BE?