[TYPO3-english] Standard Access Usergroup for specific page?

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 13 09:10:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

my editors, are able to edit a couple of different pages. One of them is
supposed to be an internal page, where you have to use the FE-Login
system in order to view the content.
Now, whenever an editor creates a new content record for this particular
page, I want the Access Usergroup to be set to "Frontend Users" by
default (right now it is empty, so that a new content record can be seen
by unauthorized users).

Is this possible via TScript or can you think of another solution?

Thanks!
-Martin