[TYPO3-english] cal : start_date and end_date wrong format in BE

Gregor Agnes ga at zwo3.de
Tue Apr 12 15:31:25 CEST 2011

Hi list,

in the backend I get in 3 different installations for start_date and
end_date the following date: 21-08-70. Cal seems to expect a
unix-timestamp while there is a yyyymmdd value in the field.

When editing one calendar-entry, the date ist display in the right
format dd-mm-yyyy in the form. When editing a whole list of
entry-start_dates the format is in the 1970's -format.

I don't know if there is any possibility to get that fixed (via TCA
maybe). Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Gregor