[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.5.2 and firebug

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 11 23:59:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 11.04.2011 16:39, schrieb Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff:
> ellou' Steffen
>
> W dniu 11-04-10 14:29, Steffen Kamper pisze:
>> Hi,
>>
>> when in FF and firebug, i always enable debug mode which fasten FF again
>> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['debug'] = 1;
>>
>> vg Steffen
>
> That's interesting, however if I enable debug then BE _slows down_ about
> 2x... I turned it few times on and off to make sure if is it connected,
> and... it is.

i have no idea what makes the difference here. As i normally have debug
on for develop, i only recognized with debug turned off that firefox
tend to freeze or crash.
In last time i have the feeling that firefox cause many problems, seems
firefox is the new IE :)
Seems to be important to deactivate other plugins as they eat the
resources too nuch.

vg Steffen