[TYPO3-english] TSRef: FLUIDTEMPLATE no tt_content rendering f:cObject not working :(

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Apr 8 07:36:38 CEST 2011

Hi

i've done it like this:

		10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
		10 {
			file            = EXT:basictemplate/Resources/Public/Templates/main.html
			layoutRootPath  = EXT:basictemplate/Resources/Public/Layouts/
			partialRootPath = EXT:basictemplate/Resources/Public/Partials/
			variables {
				content = CONTENT
				content {
					table          = tt_content
					select.orderBy = sorting
					select.where   = colPos = 0
				}
			}
		}

as the way mentioned in the manual hasn't worked for me either :(

I have a small extension with a complete fluid example.
Are you interested?

Regards
Kay