[TYPO3-english] tt_news hyperlink in con ajaxscroller with realurl ?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:05:30 CEST 2011

I installed and latest version of con_ajaxscroller
(*con_ajaxscroller*1.0.0, typo4.4.7) and I'm facing some trouble with
the definition of the
hyperlink applied on the text.

My goal is to use tt_news contents to populate the scroller. The title of my
records are displayed as expected but unfortunately I'm not able to get the
hyperlink working.

My setup script is the following:

plugin.tx_conajaxscroller_pi1.scrollerContent >

plugin.tx_conajaxscroller_pi1 {
templateFile = EXT:con_ajaxscroller/static/tt_news/ajaxscroller.html

scrollerContent = CUSTOM
scrollerContent {
table = tt_news
select {
selectFields = uid,title,author,author_email,page,ext_url
pidInList = 107
recursive = 99
orderBy = datetime
max = 1
}
fields {

title.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data = field:uid

author.stdWrap.typolink {
parameter.data = field:author_email
}
datetime.stdWrap{
strftime = %d.%m.%Y %H:%M

}
}

additionalMarkers {

}

}
}

// load configuration
scrollerAjaxReq.2.templateFile < plugin.tx_conajaxscroller_pi1.templateFile
scrollerAjaxReq.2.scrollerContent <
plugin.tx_conajaxscroller_pi1.scrollerContent

Unfortunately, the uid information used here is wrong. The URL is rewritten
using the pageid instead.

Does someone already get this working and getting the right hyperlink?

By the way, could someone give me more "basic" info about his extension:

1. where is it defined that the title of tt_news should be used/displayed?
In my TS above, if I delete the line title.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data =
field:uid I still get the same output BUT without hyperlink

2. what's exactely the usage of additionalMarkers ? What kind of info/stuff
could be added here?

Thanks for your help.

Ben