[TYPO3-english] tt_news and cache problem

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Apr 7 13:28:27 CEST 2011

Hi

On a specific site I have this weird inconsistent problem with a tt_news
plugin and cache.

Most of the time it works fine. This is what happens when it does not work.

I have a latest view of tt_news on the homepage and a list view on
another page.

Once in a while the tt_news plugin does not get rendered on either the
homepage(latest) or the other page(list)

All thats outputted is:

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

When you clear the cache it works again.

Any idea what might be wrong here?

TYPO3 is version 4.3.8 and tt_news is version 3.0.1

/Brian Bendtsen