[TYPO3-english] smoothgallery + tt_news

Alam Hamid alam_hamid1985 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 17:27:19 CEST 2011

Hello
I have a problem to configuration the smoothgallery + tt_news in my website, I did this step :-

Import/Download the extension and install it like every other extension.
Include the static TS (from extension) in the template record (your root TS or make an ext. template just for the page where you want the SmoothGallery be displayed).

1 Select the page.
2 Click in the menu on the left side “Template” and choose “Edit whole record”.
3 Scroll down until you see the the same thing as in the screenshot shown.
4 Search for the “SmoothGallery” entry on the right side, click on it to get it on the left side.
4 And on the page I added this code in TS

LIST view
In the list view,the thumbnails and the infopane are hidden.
TS-CODEplugin.tt_news.rgsmoothgallery < plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1plugin.tt_news.rgsmoothgallery {big.file.maxH = 180width  =240height = 180hideInfoPane = 1showThumbs= 0}

SINGLE view

TS-CODEplugin.tt_news.rgsmoothgallery < plugin.tx_rgsmoothgallery_pi1plugin.tt_news.rgsmoothgallery {big {file.maxW = 300file.maxH = 345}  height = 230width = 330showThumbs= 1thumbOpacity = 0.8arrows = 1hideInfoPane = 0duration = 3500}

But Actually Not Working , So I need Anyone to Help me in this Problem.

Greeting

Alam Eldeen Hamid