[TYPO3-english] backend won't load after fix for Expected parameter $conf['scriptSuffix'] was not given.

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Tue Apr 5 17:24:19 CEST 2011

Dear list,

I've upgraded an site from 4.2.x to 4.5.2. I did this step by step,
between all versions running the update manager.
 From version 4.3.x the backend wouldn't load after logging out.
I've proceeded upgrading to 4.5.2, hoping the error would go away, but
this was not the
No errors are generated in the error_log
I've tried deleting the temp_cached files in typo3conf en emptied typo3temp

The frontend and install tool work without problems.
It looks like some eternal redirect problem, in w3m:

help!