[TYPO3-english] BE unzip in Filelist

Historia newsletter at zimmermann-steinhart.de
Tue Apr 5 13:27:54 CEST 2011

Thanks, so it has no security reason and is only a mark that it is not
developed further.

I tested the extension already on a 4.5.0 installation and all worked fine.

It is strange that I have to add an extension like quixexplorer to do
such a simple task which can easily handled by the core. Otherwise the
info wouldnt support the zip filelist.

Thanks for the answers