[TYPO3-english] Croping GIFBUILDER with TEXT inside

Enrique Moreno Tent enriquemorenotent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:59:06 CEST 2011

Absolutely:

plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi5 = COA_INT
plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi5 {
    10 = COA
    10{
        10 = TEMPLATE
        10{
            template = FILE
            template.file = {$plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi5.templateFile}
            marks{
                REGBOXHEADER = IMAGE
                REGBOXHEADER{
                    titleText.field = header
                    altText.field = header
                    file = GIFBUILDER
                    file {
                        XY = [10.w]+5,[10.h]+10
                        backColor = #EAEAEA
                        10 = TEXT
                        10{
                            text.field = header
                            crop = 4|...
                            offset = -2,20
                            align = center
                            niceText = 1
                            fontColor = black
                            fontFile =
fileadmin/templates/web/fonts/ClanOT-Medium.ttf
                            fontSize = 18
                        }

                        format = png
                        backColor = #dddddd