[TYPO3-english] Extension content not displayed

Daniel Ziegler mail at danielziegler.de
Mon Apr 4 18:27:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

I updated my Typo3 installation to version 4.4.6. After doing that I get a strange behaviour of some
extensions.

I observe problems with tw_rss_feed and cal extension. While the header of the respective content
element is appearing as expected, the actual content that should come from the extension does not
appear. Meaning in this case that neither RSS feeds nor calendar elements are displayed. I just
verified correct installation by following the manual for cal at least.

Sample output cal:
<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:347/list [begin] -->
		<a name="347"></a>
		<!--  Header: [begin] -->
		<!--  Header: [end] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:347/list [end] -->

TT_News for example kept working as before. I post this in the general list as I don't think this is
an extension-specific problem.

What do you think?

Thanks and regards,
Daniel