[TYPO3-english] Realurl with TagCloud

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon Apr 4 16:24:14 CEST 2011

Aaah now are things even worse than before :) the links now look like this:

http://www.vono4all.nl/tagcloud/?tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]=11_18&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]=banana&cHash=f6bc832c6b370ec46c80b89d0cf73b2d

This is the config frlom the info:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']
[_DEFAULT]
[init]
[enableCHashCache]=1
[appendMissingSlash]=ifNotFile
[enableUrlDecodeCache]=1
[enableUrlEncodeCache]=1
[redirects]
[preVars]
[0]
[GETvar]=no_cache
[valueMap]
[nc]=1
[noMatch]=bypass
[1]
[GETvar]=L
[valueMap]
[dk]=2
[de]=1
[noMatch]=bypass
[pagePath]
[type]=user
[userFunc]=EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main
[spaceCharacter]=-
[languageGetVar]=L
[expireDays]=7
[rootpage_id]=1
[fixedPostVars]
[postVarSets]
[_DEFAULT]
[archive]
[0]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[year]
[1]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[month]
[valueMap]
[january]=01
[february]=02
[march]=03
[april]=04
[may]=05
[june]=06
[july]=07
[august]=08
[september]=09
[october]=10
[november]=11
[december]=12
[browse]
[0]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[pointer]
[select_category]
[0]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[cat]
[article]
[0]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[tt_news]
[lookUpTable]
[table]=tt_news
[id_field]=uid
[alias_field]=title
[addWhereClause]= AND NOT deleted
[useUniqueCache]=1
[useUniqueCache_conf]
[strtolower]=1
[spaceCharacter]=-
[1]
[GETvar]=tx_ttnews[swords]
[tagcloud]
[0]
[GETvar]=tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]
[1]
[GETvar]=tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]
[fileName]
[rss.xml]
[keyValues]
[type]=100
[rss091.xml]
[keyValues]
[type]=101
[rdf.xml]
[keyValues]
[type]=102
[atom.xml]
[keyValues]
[type]=103
[encodeSpURL_postProc]
[0]=EXT:wt_gallery/class.tx_wtgallery_realurl.php:tx_wtgallery_realurl->encode
[decodeSpURL_preProc]
[0]=EXT:wt_gallery/class.tx_wtgallery_realurl.php:tx_wtgallery_realurl->decode

So something is still not right

Regards.

Wiechert

Op 4 apr 2011, om 16:12 heeft François Suter het volgende geschreven: