[TYPO3-english] Realurl with TagCloud

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 4 16:12:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

> You might be right:)  Now I am afraid its not included in the right way in the config. Have been messing around with it, trying to get it in the right place. But it only gave me some nice errors. So, where to place the tagcloud code in the real url config? I think its just only this part, I have to include now? right?

Assuming that your configuration is already complete, you would just
need to add the vge_tagcloud configuration without overriding the rest
of it. So you would need something like:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['postVarSets']['_DEFAULT']['tagcloud']
= array(
	array('GETvar' => 'tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]'),
	array('GETvar' => 'tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]'),
);

Cheers

--

Francois Suter