[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register: Confirmation Page (setfixed) wrong password -> no message

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Mon Apr 4 11:36:07 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I installed sr_feuser_registration and after failing with
saltedpasswords I now use md5-Passwords (without the deprecated
kb_md5epw). We also use setfixed. Everything works well, with just two
annoying Problems left:

1) If the user klicks on the link in the confirm-mail he is correctly
redirected to the setfixed-Page. In the Form there not his password is
written in the password field but (probably) the hash.

This could be solved by altering the Template and le the user re-type
his password. Not too beautiful, bu Ok for us. But then Problem 2 appears:

2) If the user types a wrong Password on the setfixed-Page no warnig
message is shown (I could not find a template for this case), no
redirection is done but the user stays on the page with no content. The
User can log in afterwards, so the confirmation is done, even the mail
is sent. How could we redirect or give out an Error message in the Forntend?

Very thankful for any help!
christian (oe)