[TYPO3-english] Realurl with TagCloud

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon Apr 4 11:13:56 CEST 2011

Francois,

Thanks for your fast reply. The only thing I could find for turning on any setting which has to do with realUrl is:
[useCachingFramework]

So I tried that, and after clearing the cash, and remove the temp_casch files in the typo3conf/ dir it is still the same. So where should i turn on the enableCHashCache ?  Also in the extension settings itself i did not find it?

I am using Typo3 version 4.5.2. in this case.

Thanks,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

Op 4 apr 2011, om 10:39 heeft François Suter het volgende geschreven: