[TYPO3-english] TT News Upgrade

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Fri Apr 1 11:34:04 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I am trying to upgrade to the latest version of tt_news from our very
old version, something like this :

2.5.0 => 3.0.1

However I am getting the following error when trying to upgrade, there
is a button for Ignore, but I would rather do it the 'real way' if possible.

The running TYPO3 version (4.5.2) is higher than allowed (4.3.99).

Has tt_news not been updated since 4.3, or is it not listed in the
extension repository anymore?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Dayle.

--
Dayle Rees BSc(Hons) MCP.
Rhaglennydd Datblygu'r We           Web Applications Developer

Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru        National Library of Wales
dayle.rees at llgc.org.uk

Un o lyfrgelloedd mawr y byd        One of the great libraries of the world
http://www.llgc.org.uk/