[TYPO3-english] csv export with only one field

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Apr 1 09:57:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to create a csv export (List module) of only one database field. It seems the "title" field of the table is always there in the export even though I don't want it.

In this case I want ONLY the email field of the feusers table. Although I set in "Set fields" select box only E-Mail 1, there always is also the Username. And sure I realize I can edit the csv realtively easy, but I'm trying to find a way that is ready and easy for the enduser.

Any ideas?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela