[TYPO3-english] Advanced sitemap, realurl and tt_news

Trine Buhl mail at trinebuhl.dk
Thu Sep 30 02:24:08 CEST 2010

Hi Dimitry!

The site runs TYPO3 4.4.2, realurl 1.9.4 and advanced_sitemaps 1.0.0

The tt_news extention is used for presenting show-cases, so what is
trying to do is including tt_news records as normal page URL's in the
XML-sitemap.

Have a look here....

http://sebastiaandejonge.com/blog/articles/2010/september/12/advanced-sitemaps/

It is the URL parameter I can't get right - I have tried this:

tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}

The sitemap generates an URL for each tt_news record, but only list the
Url above and does not append the "author-title" path

<url>
<loc>http://www.domain.com/cases/case/</loc>
<lastmod>2010-09-09</lastmod>
<changefreq>weekly</changefreq>
<priority>0.5</priority>
</url>
−
<url>
<loc>http://www.domain.com/cases/case/</loc>
<lastmod>2010-09-01</lastmod>
<changefreq>weekly</changefreq>
<priority>0.5</priority>
</url>
.
.
.

The site runs TYPO3 4.4.2, realurl 1.9.4 and advanced_sitemaps 1.0.0

Is that enough information?

Regards, Trine