[TYPO3-english] FE authentication in TYPO3 4.x

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Sep 29 20:44:33 CEST 2010

On 29.09.10 12:03, Pero Matic wrote:
> Hi. Is it possible to have multiple FE users authentication extensions
> active in TYPO3 4.x ? I find this very anoying limit when u ran many sites
> under one TYPO3 instance. Different sites need different authentication
> mechanisms so it would be nice to have this feature possible.

Authentication is handled by core, so I see no reason, why it shouldn't
be possible to have different login "form" extensions (although I never
tried this).

Or are you talking of authentication services, e.g. authenticating
against LDAP and TYPO3's be_users table?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert