[TYPO3-english] Sr_feuser_register conflicts with 4.4 ?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 28 15:14:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 28-9-2010 14:51, Jan Bednarik wrote:
> since 4.4, there are by default new fields in fe_user table - first_name
> nad last_name. Sr_feuser_register adds these fields too, but defines
> them on different position in field list.
>
> As result, there are 2 first name and 2 last name fields in the BE edit
> form. Each two have the same name attribute.
>
> This sounds as a bug, but I haven't find anything about it. Has anyone
> noticed the same thing?

4.4 core also has a "middle_name" field. Seems like sr_feuser_register
could do with an update which only adds them to the BE form in TYPO3
version < 4.4...

Have you checked forge if there is already an issue about this?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert