[TYPO3-english] linkhandler extension links NOT working

Sarvesh Bapat sarvesh.bapat at lelesys.com
Mon Sep 27 08:57:24 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal

*Here is my Page TS config*
RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {
    tx_sgglossary_entries {
        label=Glossary
        listTables=tx_sgglossary_entries
    }

mod.tx_linkhandler {
   tx_sgglossary_entries {
        label=Glossary
        listTables=tx_sgglossary_entries
    }

*and here is my typoscript with respect to your suggested changes*

plugin.tx_linkhandler {
tx_sgglossary_entries {
  # force link generation also when the tt_news record are hidden or deleted
  forceLink = 0
  # typolink settings
  parameter        = 37
  additionalParams = &tx_sgglossary_entries[glossary_uid]={field:uid}
  additionalParams.insertData = 1
  useCacheHash = 1
 }
}

and my frontend out put is

record:tx_sgglossary_entries:1="">denim&nbsp; <link internal-link=""

height word in present in the glossary storage folder records and denim
is not present...and in html I saw bit difference in 2 links - one has
<lex> tag and one doesn't have <lex> tag.

still links are not working with proper formats.

Please advise!

Thank You
Sarvesh

--