[TYPO3-english] Cooluri: paramorder

Stephan Schreiter sphn82 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:34:18 CEST 2010

Hi

I'm using cooluri 1.0.20 and first of all I want to thank Jan for this
great extension which just makes it possible to beautify my URIs the way
I couldn't achieve with other extensions and is so easy to configure.

At the moment I'm facing a little issue with the paramorder, though.

I got

  http://my_domain/my_ext/?tx_myext[category]=5&tx_myext[controller]
=category

easily beautified into

  http://my_domain/my_ext/5/category/

but my attempt to sort the parameters in the way

  http://my_domain/my_ext/category/5/

by adding these lines to my configuration

 <paramorder>
     <param>L</param>
     <param>tx_myext[controller]</param> -->
     <param>tx_myext[category]</param> -->
 </paramorder>

results in the pagepath getting behind those parameter-segments and one
parameter got added again

 http://my_domain/category/5/my_ext/?tx_myext[category]=5

How could I get the pagepath 'my_ext' back in front of 'category/5/' and
no get-parameters showing up?

Best regards,

Stephan