[TYPO3-english] linkhandler extension links NOT working

Sarvesh Bapat sarvesh.bapat at lelesys.com
Sat Sep 25 11:07:08 CEST 2010

Hi All

I am using linkhandler extension to link glossary words records from RTE
to the sysfolder records.
In the typolink tab it is showing me the the new tab "Glossary" from
which i can select the glossary recored to link through RTE.

I have TYPO3 4.4.2 and i have not installed Patch file for the
linkhandler extension.

RTE html view showing the link
external="1">denim</a>

BUT in front end link is NOT appear for that word and HTML looks like

I dont know why the <a> tag replacing with <link> tag and link not
visible or working.
anybody know the solution on the same?

Thanks
Sarvesh