[TYPO3-english] orig_hash in locallang_db.xml

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Sep 24 18:44:03 CEST 2010

Hi "ktt",

in this list/newsgroup, please use your real name for the From: so we
know to whom we're talking. Thanks! :-)

Am 24.09.2010 17:05, schrieb ktt:
>     <orig_hash type="array">
>         <languageKey index="default" type="array">
>             <label index="tx_dam.tx_damdemo_info" type="integer">154806602</label>
>             <label index="tx_dam.tx_damdemo_customcategory.I.0" type="integer">195977369</label>
> <......>
>
> Do I need a special extension to generate these hash codes?

You can use the "llxmltranslate" extension for this.

> Would locallang_db.xml work without them?

Yes. The hash is only used to indicate changes of the English string to
translators so they know they might have to update the translation.

All the best,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member