[TYPO3-english] Formhandler and Captcha not working

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Fri Sep 24 10:37:10 CEST 2010

Hi Peter

Sorry for the very late reply, but I haven't revisited Formhandler and
Captchas is a while.
Have you made your own TS from scratch or did you use one of the Examples
and modify it?

I have gotten a form with Captcha working but it wasn't a multi-step form so
if that's where the problem lies I probably can't help you.

If you like I can post my TS code, it's different than the last example I
posted.

Karl

news:mailman.1.1279218648.21473.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...