[TYPO3-english] Mac droplet for expandig t3x files

Pim Snel pim at lingewoud.nl
Fri Sep 24 10:17:54 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-22 09:24:22 +0200, Pim Snel said:

> Well it a first fast draft version. I'll post a new version with some
> debugging output. In a few days.

Hi,

Here is a new version. It uses its own php.ini and it writes a debug
log. Can you try it again and send me the log locate here:
~/Library/Logs/macexpandt3x-debug.log if there are still problems.

Download it here http://www.pimsnel.com/pub/Mac-Expand-t3x-v2-debug.zip
or use attachment.

By the way: if you look inside the bundle you'll see every source file
can be opened. It's just plain applescript and php.

Kind regards,
Pim