[TYPO3-english] Where to put TSscript for powermail / powermail_sendpost?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:54:10 CEST 2010

Hello
I'm able to use
powermail_sendpost<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/powermail_sendpost/current/>and/or
prefill some of my powermail fields
*only *when I put the script below in the *main *setup of my website.

When I put this code either in the TSConfig field of the page or in the
setup field of the template for this page, it dows NOT work.

I cannot imagine this is the ok to put everything in the main setup script
as it becomes confused as soon as you have different form.

Could someone let me know why and what's the right way to understand this
different TSConfig level (site, template, page)?
Thanks for your help.
BM

powermail_sendpost {
prefill{
uid69 = TEXT
uid69.data = hello
}

activate = 1
targetURL = http://www.mysite.com/post.php
useLabel = 0
# Additional POST values (like &test=1&key=value)
additionalData = TEXT
additionalData.value = &SiteID=99&FormName=myform

# change key into another value (1=>name, 2=>name, 3=>name, 23=>email)
changeKey = TEXT
changeKey.value = 24=>name, 25=>firstname, 51=>firstname, 26=>company,
28=>email, 32_1=>newsletter

# activate debug mode - shows all configurations from ts and the POST string
in Frontend (0/1)
debug = 0
}
}