[TYPO3-english] Remove all CSS from other extensions

Søren Madsen sma at science.au.dk
Thu Sep 23 14:52:14 CEST 2010

On 23/09/2010, at 14.29, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Søren Madsen wrote:
>> If the answer is "not possible", then that's fine - and I'll just need another strategy for this.
>
> Not possible. But you can search in TS object browser to find all such
> declarations and unset them using the same TS object browser.
>
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov

Short and to the point - thank you!

Doing what you suggest is not really practical for me though, since we'll be having around 25 installations with 300+ different sites on them - and that'd be more than a full time job watching what may have been installed on each installation.

Another strategy, is what I need :)

Regards,
Søren Madsen