[TYPO3-english] Indexed_search doesn't index body

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 23 13:54:31 CEST 2010

Hi!

Michael Tamburini wrote:
> Hi, I tried to install mnogosearch but I have a problem with indexing.
> Indexing configuration seems to be right but when I launch the command
> from ssh it reads like this:
>
> indexer from
> mnogosearch-3.3.9-mysql-DB2-solid-SAPDB-ibase-ctlib-freetds-oracle8-oracle8i
> started with '/tmp/mnogosearch-A7Md44'
> [18538]{01} Writing words (0 words, 32 bytes, final).
> [18538]{01} The words are written successfully. (final)
> [18538]{01} Done (0 seconds, 0 documents, 0 bytes,  0.00 Kbytes/sec.)

Try clearing page cache before indexing for the first time. Possibly you
miss certain mnogosearch comments in the source. Also you can run indexer
with higher debug settings, it will tell you why it did not index the home
page.

Well, are you sure you want to index "www.mydomain.it"?

--
Dmitry Dulepov