[TYPO3-english] Indexed_search doesn't index body

Michael Tamburini barcarogf+typo3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:56:25 CEST 2010

Thank you for your reply, however I tried another way to solve the
issue: I disabled frontend indexing and created a "crawler" group: for
this group I disabled PHP_SCRIPT_INTs and the caching went ok.

Hope it will help someone. As usual, with Typo3 there are many ways to
do the same thing.

Bye,
Mitch.