[TYPO3-english] options.clearCache.all only for BE users not groups?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Sep 23 09:08:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have an TYPO3 installation (4.4.2) in which there are many sites and many BE groups + BE users. I have a basic BE group which has all the basic rights defined. And when I create a new group, I add this basic  group in the new group's Sub Groups field.

This works fine otherwise but the cache clearing isn't working as I suspected it would/should?

I want to enable cache clearing for all BE groups, but if I add this to the basic group  ts config

options {
clearCache.all = 1
clearCache.pages = 1
}

it doesn't work and it doesn't work even if I add it to any single BE group. I have to add it to the BE user's ts config to get the desired effect.

So my question is: does this clearing cache thing really work only on BE user level, or should it work also on BE user group level and thus is there something wrong with my configurations?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*