[TYPO3-english] Indexed_search doesn't index body

Michael Tamburini barcarogf+typo3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:43:49 CEST 2010

Hello, I'm getting mad with indexed_search: I have a typoscript template
with 2 PHP_SCRIPT_INT in it. When I launch the crawler extension or
browse pages to index content the system saves only the title of the
pages. Commenting the two PHP_SCRIPT_INT the content is indexed
correctly but I lose the 2 functionalities provided by the 2
PHP_SCRIPT_INT. The 2 PHP_SCRIPT_INT "write" different code into HTML
depending on a cookie value.

Any hint about this issue?

(I'm running TYPO3 4.4)

Thankx,