[TYPO3-english] Google sitemap feature for MM forum. Anyone need this feature too?

Sebastiaan de Jonge szebi.eger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:25:46 CEST 2010

Dear Morten,

A while ago I have published an extension that can generate sitemaps
(HTML and Google Sitemaps) of pages and records. I have not tested it
with mm_forum, but perhaps it's something you could take a look at.

The extension can be found in the repository here:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/advanced_sitemaps/current/

There is also a blog post available about this extension, with a
little more detailed description and some examples. This can be found
here:
http://sebastiaandejonge.com/blog/articles/2010/september/12/advanced-sitemaps/

Hope this helps you on your way.

Cheers,
Sebastiaan

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Morten Kjems <mke at bolius.dk> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We would like to see a google sitemap feature for mm forum an are
> considering to have one developed.
>
> The extension will ad all threads into one or several google sitemaps. These
> can be submitted to webmaster tools and give you a overview of what is
> indexed. Submitting sitemaps to Google should also help getting your threads
> and post indexed.
>
> We are looking for someone to contribute to the sponsoring. It should not be
> more that one or two days of development.
>
> Anyone?
>
> /Morten

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan de Jonge