[TYPO3-english] Google sitemap feature for MM forum. Anyone need this feature too?

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Wed Sep 22 13:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi.

We would like to see a google sitemap feature for mm forum an are
considering to have one developed.

The extension will ad all threads into one or several google sitemaps. These
can be submitted to webmaster tools and give you a overview of what is
indexed. Submitting sitemaps to Google should also help getting your threads
and post indexed.

We are looking for someone to contribute to the sponsoring. It should not be
more that one or two days of development.

Anyone?

/Morten