[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4.2 RTE very slow compared to 4.3.2

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Wed Sep 22 13:20:41 CEST 2010

We are experiencing something similar.

We just did a test upgrade from 4.2.5 to 4.4.2 and the new editor is giving
us a few problems to solve.

In Firefox everything seems to be fine, in IE8 thing are a little slow and
in IE7 it takes forever to load elements with more than one RTE.

When the RTE is disabled every thing works smooth. It seems that the RTE
javascript just don't get along with IE7 very well.

Do you experience these problems in all browsers or just IE7?

/Morten

news:mailman.1.1285061373.17253.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...