[TYPO3-english] Getting rid of dl, dt, dd at module_sys_dmail_category in sr_feuser_register

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Sep 21 23:21:42 CEST 2010

Hi, list.

I want to make custom wrap for input checkboxes at registration form. As I
saw from documentation, it is possible, but I can't turn it to live.
I have this in TS:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.select.input.module_sys_dmail_category.item.wrap
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.select.input.module_sys_dmail_category.list.wrap

But all the checkboxes are still wrapped with dl, dt, dd.

Maybe I wrongly understand the documentation?
Can someone explain me this more detailed?

Thank you in advance.