[TYPO3-english] content elements on recurring basis - time settings

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:01:13 CEST 2010

I found that this works [hour = >22, <23]
Also this [hour = >7, <12] and etc; I tried adding this to the extension
maja_tscondition, but it doesnt work the proper way.
Now, if someone can help to add a typoscript code as a content element, for
example with typoscript_code extension?

[hour = >22, <23]
lib.recCE = RECORDS
lib.recCE.tables = tt_content
lib.recCE.source = 7
[else]
lib.recCE >
[end]

7 is the id of the content element which I need to render on a recurring
basis in predefined times

Thank you