[TYPO3-english] content elements on recurring basis - time settings

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:12:25 CEST 2010

Hello

Thanks for reading first.
I have a page content element which I want to show in specific time of the
day, each day or specific days. Then it should be hidden. For example from
3-5pm each day, then it should disappear for the rest of the day, each day.
This content element is mapped via TYPO3 as a page content element, it must
be, this is the easiest. If I can show it on the web with ts, something like
this?
[hour => 7]&&[hour =< 12]
lib.recCE = RECORDS
lib.recCE.tables = tt_content
lib.recCE.source = 7
[else]
lib.recCE >
[end]
I am not sure how? With typoscript_code extension maybe?

I installed date2cal, but I have no option to specify and make it recurring?
I use TYPO3 4.4.2

Any idea or hint? Please.

Thanks.