[TYPO3-english] How to insert PHP code on a specific page?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:47:14 CEST 2010

I would like the content of a specific page to be generated by an externa
PHP script (class).
I defined my class and the required function and everything is working fine
when I used something like

includeLibs.test_library = fileadmin/tsphp/test_library.php
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = user_test_library_class->test

The ouput of the function test() is added at the end of the page.

Now I would like to write something more specific like:

tt_content.script = CASE
tt_content.script.key.field = select_key
tt_content.script.dynamic_cnt = USER_INT
tt_content.script.dynamic_cnt {
  userFunc = user_test_library_class->test
}

As far as I understood, I now need to add a page content to my page, this
content should be of type "Script" and I have to define "dynamic_cnt" as
CODE.

Unfortunately, I cannot find how to define this content? The Script type is
not available! Am I missing someting here?

Maybe there is a better way to insert such content on a given page, any tips
are welcome.

Thank you for your help.
BM