[TYPO3-english] How to fix max image width for page content?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:21:49 CEST 2010

Hi Gregor,
Thanks for you reply, it works fine. More than the size of the images, I
would like to specify the number of images and the positions the user can
choose:

Max 2 images (for imagein text)
Postion left and right only

I tried to define something like styles.content.imgtext.imgMax = 2 but my
users are still able to insert more images than this limit. What am I doing
wrong here?
Regards,
BM