[TYPO3-english] Ext Manager not starting in TYPO3 4.1.5

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:16:21 CEST 2010

I just got hired at this company and my first task will be to bring the site
to the latest version :)

@Daniel
Yes, it has 480 M  assigned.

@Erdal
Started doing that, but no effect. The old developer says it was working
when he left, but when I accessed the BE it was not. So I don't know what
happened.

2010/9/16 Ralf-René Schröder <ralf.rene at online.de>

> Tomiţă MILITARU schrieb:
>
>  I'm using TYPO3 4.1.5 and the Ext Manager stopped starting, just shows a
>> blank frame with no error message.
>>
> maybe not enough memory (i think this version needs 48MB)
>
> offtopic but urgent - you should update this installation !!!
> One of my customers (same TYPO3 version) ... every year since 2006 i told
> him to update his installation but he don't want it.
> Since last week his site is offline because it is hacked and spams trojans
> !!!
> For me it's good, i have new job to build it completly new ;)
>
> --
> Ralf-René Schröder
> http://if-20.com  ... YAML templates for TYPO3

Engr. Tomiţă MILITARU