[TYPO3-english] Ext Manager not starting in TYPO3 4.1.5

Ralf-René Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Sep 16 13:19:17 CEST 2010

Tomiţă MILITARU schrieb:
> I'm using TYPO3 4.1.5 and the Ext Manager stopped starting, just shows a
> blank frame with no error message.
maybe not enough memory (i think this version needs 48MB)

offtopic but urgent - you should update this installation !!!
One of my customers (same TYPO3 version) ... every year since 2006 i told him to update his
installation but he don't want it.
Since last week his site is offline because it is hacked and spams trojans !!!
For me it's good, i have new job to build it completly new ;)

--
Ralf-René Schröder
http://if-20.com  ... YAML templates for TYPO3