[TYPO3-english] Is 50 "Include basis templates" max and if so how do I raise that number?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Sep 16 11:48:37 CEST 2010

> I am able to find the line responsible for the configuration through
> the configuration tool.
>
> $TCA['sys_template']['columns']['basedOn']['config']['maxitems'] = 50;
>
> But I am unsure where I actually edit this line?
>
> I have been looking through the files in the t3lib/stddb folder, but
> with no luck.
>
> Any suggestions?

Do not edit this in any of the core files, since you will have to do it again and again after each update.

You can override it in the extTables.php file that is located in the typo3conf folder:

$GLOBALS['TCA']['sys_template']['columns']['basedOn']['config']['maxitems'] = 99;

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de